Private Placement Life Insurance and Private Placement Variable Annuity policies are first and foremost very traditional life insurance.
The true definition of Private Placement derives from flexible investment solutions and not necessarily from insurance itself. Flexibility is provided via open framework investment options, but the “nuts and bolts” of Private Placement contracts are dictated by legal frameworks such as the Internal Revenue Code of the U.S. as one example.
Each policy is a contract with very clearly defined coverage and death benefit parameters. The two forms of Private Placement structures are Variable Universal Life and Variable Annuity policies.
Variable Universal Life
Our PPLI offering includes flexible premium Variable Universal Life insurance products. Each policy has wide-ranging investment options, clearly defined coverage, death benefit parameters and built-in asset protection features.
- Variable Universal Life (VUL) Non MEC
- Variable Universal Life (VUL) MEC
- Variable Universal Life Frozen-Cash-Value (FCV)
- Variable Universal Life Zero-Cash-Value (ZCV)
- Variable Universal Life 101 (non-US persons)
- Critical Illness with supplemental Death Benefit (South Africa Market only)
Our PPVA offering includes flexible premium annuity products with wide-ranging investment options, deferral and/or immediate payment options and built-in asset protection features.
- Deferred Variable Annuity (DVA)
- Single Premium Immediate Annuity (SPIA)